Sep 04, 2018 - 06:44 AM
When you deposit a check, depending on the type, funds may not be available to you immediately, and will be placed on hold (typically for 2 business days) until we verify the funds for it have been collected. We will display on your deposit ticket the day in which the funds from the check deposited will be available to you. The first $200.00 from your deposit, may be available on the 1st business day after the day of your deposit.
In addition, funds you deposited by check may be held for a longer period under the following circumstances:
- We believe a check you deposit will not be paid
- You deposit checks totaling more than $5,000 on any one day
- You redeposit a check that has been returned unpaid
- You have overdrawn your account repeatedly in the last six months
- There is an emergency, such as failure of computer or communications equipment
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at 1-800-367-7485, Option 4, and one of our member service representatives will gladly help you.